THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

This past week is a blur but let me see if I can get your up to date. There wasn't a whole lot that happened during the week. The weekend was a lot of fun -Friday I was able to meet up with some of my AWESOME friends-Erica and Greg, Amy and Danny and Kealey and Clayt and their children-it is always so nice to be able to see dear friends and have some quality time with them.
Saturday-was so beautiful -so I couldn't resist a hike up in Boulder-Zoe the wonder dog was in HEAVEN-We weren't the only ones that took advantage of the beautiful weather-but as we continued hiking higher we saw less and less people-so we were able to enjoy nature all to ourselves. And then that night I was blessed to hangout with some pretty cool nephews -we had a lot of fun.
Monday I was able to have a "Girls night out" with some really great girls. We went to the Nuggets and Pistons game-it was a lot of fun.(I hadn't been to the Nuggets game since like high school-so it has been quite awhile.) We sat close enough that the players could of sweated on us if they wanted too ;) J/K but it was close. It was a lot of fun even though the Nuggets lost.
Today I was able to go see my g-ma in the nursing home and bring Zoe to say hi-it was great to see her. Some of the people there were so cute and just so happy to see a new face. Even though my g-ma won't remember that my mom or I was there it was still nice to see her and see how she was doing.
After rereading what I wrote I really need to take a writing class :) I need to learn to elaborate-but oh well and until I get that class this entry will have to do. Well until next time.

0 comments:


Me and Keals(the super star)

Nugget Man shooting but it didn't help-they lost

STOCK SHOW

STOCK SHOW

Stefan and his boys