THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

WOW!!! Where has this week gone!! Well it has been a fun but busy week. Over the weekend I got to go with the youth in my ward to the Temple and that was a lot of fun. I got to hangout with some AWESOME friends that I hadn't seen in awhile(thats you Amy and Kealey). Sunday was the Super Bowl and the commercials I thought were quite entertaining.
Monday night was a lot of fun-Kelly and I went to Boulder for an activity and it was swing dancing lessons and we are pros now :) not really but we like to think we are. I think the highlight and the funniest part of the whole night was this guy -when he didn't have a dance partner he would just dance around all over the place-not doing swing- but throwing himself all over the place and I couldn't keep a straight face and then I had to dance with him and he was really hard to follow and he would thrust me one way and the try to get me back with him-anyways I guess you had to be there but I was laughing pretty hard. All-in-all it was fun.
Tuesday was a first for me-I went to the caucauses-I am not sure of the SP-and as much as it was interesting it was boring and the guy that was in charge of the group I was in had NO idea what he was doing so that made it even more hard to follow what was going on-but I guess all that matters is I got to voice my opinion in voting for a canidate.

1 comments:

Eldrberry Grove said...

SHAKE YOUR BOOTY HERA!!! :) NO MATTER HOW FUNNY YOU LOOK HA HA

HEART YA!


Me and Keals(the super star)

Nugget Man shooting but it didn't help-they lost

STOCK SHOW

STOCK SHOW

Stefan and his boys