THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, March 27, 2008

One Word SLACKER

That's me a slacker! I haven't written on here for quite some time. Things have been pretty busy. Last weekend I was able to go snowboarding with the Kealey-meister and her dad. It was a lot of fun. We went up Thursday night and came home Saturday. It's nice being able to just stay up there instead of fighting with the traffic to come home. Can I also tell you that the price for snowboarding is absolutely ridiculous. If you can-it's just better to buy a season pass-it takes you like 4 times to have it completely paid off. Just for one day was $86.00. I am totally in the wrong business ;) But all in all it was fun-I like to board with Kealey because we like to do the same crazy things in the trees even if we get seperated and lost in the forest :)
Saturday afternoon after I got home I picked up my nephew Tobi and we got to make cookies together-he loves to play with the mixer so anytime I make something he has to be involved-I don't mind because he is a blast to play with and such a sweet heart and my little bud.
Sunday was Easter-I did the church thing and I had to teach my Young Women-it really was a great lesson-not because I taught but because the girls had some amazing questions and they taught me more then anything. I love classes like that where there is tons of interaction and not just me up front "teaching". Then my family went down to my sister in law Christy's parents house for Easter dinner-it was a lot of fun- and it was good to see her family. We also got to celebrate little JoJo's 1st birthday-I can't believe he is a year old. I will have to get some pics up when I get a chance. Until next time

0 comments:


Me and Keals(the super star)

Nugget Man shooting but it didn't help-they lost

STOCK SHOW

STOCK SHOW

Stefan and his boys