THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Utah Snowboarding

Last weekend was a lot of fun-I was able to go out to Utah and see my great friend Brooke and we went snowboarding on Saturday up at the Canyons in Park City- it was a lot of fun to hangout with Brooke and teach her how to snowboard-the snow however was not so good-the wind was so strong that it blew most of the fresh powder off the mountain so you had a lot of ice-not powder-not fun. However it was like 55 degrees early on in the day and then my 3 it had dropped 20 degrees and was snowing and little ice pelts were hitting our face causing some extreme pain. Which probebly didn't help with me getting sick with the crap that's going around so I ended up in bed on my vacation-which I felt so bad for Brooke-but she was a great hostess and I appreciated everything she did for me. Monday-I flew home and slept most of the time in the airport and on the plane. Other then that the Monday was a blurrrrrrrr....I went back to work on Wednesday and really a whole lot hasn't happend-I am still sick and trying to get better....until next time

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Sounds like you had a great time in Utah! sorry to hear you were sick...glad you are feeling better! And, thanks for the pic..you silly!


Me and Keals(the super star)

Nugget Man shooting but it didn't help-they lost

STOCK SHOW

STOCK SHOW

Stefan and his boys