THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Birthday!!!!

So my birthday was a good one-I went to see Indiana Jones with a few of my Young Women and while I was gone my friend Tara decorated my room with streamers and balloons and isicles ALL over the place-it was great and then I had a softball game that night which I didn't do so well but it was fun to play. Then my family celebrated with a BBQ-It's always fun to spend time with the fam.a> Tobi took this pic-he loves my camera and tripod-he puts the timer on and then comes and sits on my lap and poses. He is so much fun and now JoJo is starting to pic up on the camera thing as well.
Another pic Tobi took and JoJo wanted to be in on it
JoJo loves the whipping cream so his mom put a bunch on
his hand he smashed it in his face.

Tobi had to get some whipping cream as well
Fun Family pic

1 comments:

Debra said...

I love the family pic! Awesome!


Me and Keals(the super star)

Nugget Man shooting but it didn't help-they lost

STOCK SHOW

STOCK SHOW

Stefan and his boys