THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, June 12, 2008

June is here and almost gone!!!

So I haven't written in awhile-things have been kinda busy around here. I have helped with my brothers yard moving TONS O' Rock, I unfortunatly had a birthday and turned a year older, work is keeping me busy and I am learning lots and lots. They say pictures are worth a thousand words so instead of telling you I will show you :)





The bobcat was not only for moving rocks you have to have lil fun with it


JoJo had so much fun riding with his dad


Kendra had so much fun riding around ALL the way up there


Tobi couldn't get enough of the tracter


JoJo and me on the top of some of the rock pile


JoJo climbed up on the tractor all by himself and he was so proud of himself

0 comments:


Me and Keals(the super star)

Nugget Man shooting but it didn't help-they lost

STOCK SHOW

STOCK SHOW

Stefan and his boys